Bedroom & Cabinetry in Other Rooms
2006 | (Mt. Helix) El Cajon, CA
Other Rooms Cabinetry
- Built in a wet bar with under counter refrigerator off the kitchen under a staircase
- Wet bar cabinets in finish matching the kitchen island cabinets
- Added 10 feet of 24″ deep and ceiling height storage cabinets in downstairs hallway
- Created a Custom Armoire with adjoining bookcases and drawers in a new bedroom addition
- Also added to this bedroom was a matching lavatory sink cabinet and counter tops.
- Cabinets Manufactured by Danilo Nesovic
- Wet Bar Cabinet finish – Custom green paint with distressing and glazing to match kitchen island
- Hall Storage Cabinet finish – Mission White Thermofoil cabinet which look like paint but are far more durable and long lasting
- Bedroom Armoire and Cabinet finish – Knotty Alder wood with custom matched light brown finish
- Black Granite Counter Tops
- Maple Floors
- Interior Decorating and Material Specification by Jan Tucker
- Contractor: Danilo Nesovic
- Good Workmanship greets you every moment you live there.
- Good Design is Timeless.
When this custom home was originally built a little over 20 years ago, Dan helped designed the kitchen and supplied the generic oak cabinets for this home. When the homeowner undertook a major addition and remodeling of the home in 2006, they called Dan to help with the kitchen remodel, pantry, wet bar, new bedroom, hall storage cabinets, and master bath remodel portions of the project. Jan Tucker, an accomplished interior designer, had very definite ideas as to materials she wanted to use and had very specific storage and work flow needs. This clients needs and vision were captured successfully with Dan’s ability to listen and communicate then use his space planning, technical knowledge, and attention to detail.
A wet bar was created just off the kitchen under a staircase. The cabinets were made to match the kitchen island. The bar also has an under cabinet refrigerator/wine cellar.
In a downstairs hall over 10 feet of 24″ deep full height storage cabinets were added. These cabinets have Mission White Thermofoil doors and exteriors, which look like painted cabinets but are much more durable and long lasting.
In a newly added bedroom, we built a large custom armoire with adjoining bookcases and drawer stacks and a lavatory sink cabinet area. These cabinets were made with Knotty Alder with a custom light brown stained to match existing bedroom furniture.