We have established ourself as one of the leading residential remodeling specialists in San Diego county. We continue to push the boundaries of design and professionalism, and foster a culture of excellence where our employees and subcontractors can make a positive difference in our clients lives. We are always looking for like-minded & dynamic individuals to come join us in our pursuit of excellence in construction and client satisfaction.
Smoking is prohibited on our jobs, so we greatly prefer to work with non-smokers.
Below is our current list of opportunities. If you wish to submit your application, please send it via e-mail, or you can fax us at the number listed on our contact page along with references.
Resumes received without professional references WILL NOT be considered.
We are seeking real professional & skilled craftsmen who take great pride in their work and have an extensive background in high-quality residential alterations and kitchen & bath remodeling. Our installers become our partners in creating great projects and need to be a great fit, and we’d love to hear from you if you:
- Learned from your trade from a real professional who stressed fundamentals, and did not accept anything but your best effort & the highest quality workmanship.
- Understand great communication is the key to highly successful projects and are able to utilize it with employers, coworkers, subcontractors, and our clients to get the job done right and on time.
- Can build high quality custom cabinets on site when needed, you have the tools and experience to do so.
- Are most proficient with finish carpentry & cabinetry, but well-versed in structural alterations and other trades.
- Are knowledgeable in all phases of residential construction and codes
- Are highly organized across all aspects of a job
- Take full ownership of your work
- Are looking for a place to enjoy creating great environments, not just looking for a job
- Have browsed the site and can say you’ve been key in creating living spaces of similar high-quality as those in our portfolio
We seek the best and believe in paying our team members what they are worth. Most other local remodeling businesses do extensive TV/radio advertising, but pay their best tradesmen less than $20/hr. Our installers start at $27/hr, and are paid commensurately to their experience and ability. We treat our employees like like teammates, not commodities. Good or bad, we will be direct & honest with you, and value quality over quantity any day of the week.
Though we subcontract specialty trades such as large framing jobs, electrical, plumbing, drywall taping, and stucco, installers must be confident and capable to complete any work to be done that is not subcontracted out.
Must have a minimum of 5 years in high-end residential kitchen and bath remodeling. Applicants must have a current and valid California Contractor’s License and be able to provide current certificates of liability insurance and workers compensation insurance (or a valid exemption of such).
We prefer to work with small-sized companies in which the owner is actively involved in working on our projects with his assistants. References are a must.
Following are the specialty trades for which we welcome applications from licensed contractors that meet our criteria:
- Ceramic Tile
- Concrete (With experience in stamped, colored, textured finishes, dyes, and top coatings)
- Framers (specializing in residential additions)
- Granite Fabrication